2011年1月28日星期五

How Old Are You When You Started Wearing Shoes?

How Old Are You When You Started Wearing Shoes?






I remember the first I wore high heels. It was a pair of Christian Louboutin shoe, and I loved it when I mother bought it. I wore my share of spike heels and I had a closet full of platform shoes when I was fifteen. I was young and the platforms were in style. I was not a tall girl, and I liked being a couple of inches taller so I could reach things above my head. I also took classical ballet lessons from age 8 to 20. I like my pink toe shoes, especially when I was dancing. I do lots of practice after my dancing classes. I practiced obsessively at home for hour at a time.

The terrible thing is that I am 59 years old now. My feet are killing me, someone like to go barefooted at home, but it is impossible for me. I can't wear flip flops in the summer, and only can accept high-quality athletic shoes like Nike or Reebok. I had to walk about 4 miles a day, so I had to wear sneakers at work. Now I also dream of Christian Louboutin Pumps as when I was a child. It is very hard to fulfill my dream.

There is growing trend, which is that little girls wear high heels. There are some risks. Parents must try to steer their kids away from high heels, although some high heels are really beautiful. They can wear Christian Louboutin Pumps when they grow up. I am sure they would be elegant, nice and sexy at that time. There is Christian Loubuotin sale online, just go and choose them.